Sunday, October 31, 2010

2 weeks just past like nothing =.="

2 weeks from the new sem, it's really too fast.. been in shocked situation when i looked back at the calendar. What i did this 2 weeks i keep on asking myself? since i came back from KL " my holidays" the starting of new semester with 2 fresh subjects, Principles of marketing and also business ethics.. Hmmp.. what do i prefer? Marketing is not hard to study actually, the only things bothered me is the ethics.. what ethics all about? My lecturer told gave me an answer which stunned me for a while.. he said "philosophy" the highest level of education... LOL 2 more weeks and i gonna be sitting for mid-term, i believe that this 2 weeks will also be a blink of eyes. Overall, it's seem like a free semester for me because it's a short sem, but it's not free at all.. they just shorter the period of studies with more classes. p/s: come to the same actually,don't get fooled...
It's late now, and i gonna head on to my bed.. so long everbody , have a sweet dream

No comments: