Monday, April 25, 2011

3 days to go...

For me, another 3 days to reach the final examination starting line. How was my feeling at the moment? So far, the feeling of nervous is still not appearing. Should i be worring about it? Cause alot of people telling me that you must have the feeling to get you the motivation to study, true or false? Seriously, i don't believe at this statement since is up to you to study or not. There's a trend with all the students before exam, they will start posting different kind of shoutout in some social network such as twitter, facebook and etc. Shoutout about what? If you're a student i bet that you will know it very well. Some will post, "where is my study mood","so nervous","shit.. i can't study" bla bla bla bla.. I used to post the same thing too, but not now. From my opinion, use the time you post those shoutout to study may be better instead of thinking what to post and waiting for people to come and comment on it and you reply on it, this things never end and you will keep on reply and posting and there goes a day. That's all for today, wish all those who will be facing the final goodluck and all the best. Cheer ~!

Jon

No comments: